background

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Interview

It was bedtime last night when I decided on the spur of the moment to interview E. I had seen other moms do this sort of thing, and I was curious as to what he would say. If I was the type of mom who planned activities ahead of time I would have had a list of questions. Since I'm a slacker, I made them up as I went along. I asked him random questions, and these are his exact responses.

1. How old are you?  "5"

2. How old is Mommy? "21" (I wish.)

3. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? "Watch a movie and sit in the chair." (It's sort of my favorite thing to do with him too!)

4. What do I do for work? "You help people with the clients." (Close enough.)

5. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do with you? "Watch Tom and Jerry and pick up treasures."

6. How do you know Mommy loves you? "You tell me and you just do."

7. What is Mommy's favorite TV show? "Walking Dead" (I have never seen this before in my life. Up until last week, we didn't even have cable, so I'm thinking this is his stepmother's favorite show.)

8. What is your favorite dinner that Mommy makes? "Steak"

9. What makes Mommy happy? "Me!" (SO TRUE!)

10. What makes Mommy sad? "When I'm not at your house." (Also true.)

11. What is Mommy most afraid of? "Bears." (???)

12. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do outside? "Play with me, Simon, Candy, and Jonathan."

13. If Mommy could do anything in the world what would it be? "Play in the rain!"

14. What is the best thing about Mommy? "When she cooks me steak!" (maybe he was hungry?)


My precious kid. I hope he eats lots of steak and always finds joy in playing in the rain. 

Disney World, May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment