background

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Good Squeeze

It felt like time to start over. I have kept another blog on and off for the last 4 years (more off than on, lately) but I started that blog at the onset of a horribly painful time in my life. It reads a little like a soap opera, and you can find it here. In that blog you will find tales of love, divorce, hope, disappointment, and lots of me being angry at God and trying to figure out what's next.

In this blog, you will find out what happens after all of that stuff.

A little preview:

I am married to my friend of 13 years and my husband of 1 month. In Eat, Pray, Love, Elizabeth Gilbert writes about needing a champion. He is mine.

I have a 5 year old son who makes me love life. He was sort of handed a bunch of lemons when he was born to me and his dad, Ex, but man alive, that child makes sweet lemonade!

I have recently become an avid vegetable juicer. It's not because I'm a health nut. In fact, for the first 8 years of my life I ate ice cream for breakfast. Rather, it's because if I don't juice, I don't poop. And I appreciate the hell out of a really good poop!

I like doing crafts. In theory. In reality, they often make me cry. But I keep doing them, because as my husband, The Champion, stated to me the other day as I began to have a string ornament craft induced meltdown, "There's no crying in crafts!"

I believe God loves me. I don't always get it right. I've made a big mess out of life a few times. I sometimes say bad words. And I'm not always excited about tithing. But holy cow, how God loves me!

A fresh new blog for my fresh squeezed life! No pulp, please!

1 comment:

  1. New blog? You bet I'm following! I always love reading your posts! Congrats on getting hitched! That is just awesome! Happy juicing, too!!

    ReplyDelete