background

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Whole Wide World

eve-ry-thing: (ev-ree-thing)
pronoun
1. total; all
2. something vitally important

As in: They are my everything.


Isn't it strange how you can fit "everything" into one tiny little picture? I could write a really long post about all of the things that make each of them so amazing, but it would only make me sound like one of THOSE women. You know the ones. They paint a really pretty picture so you think their family shits sunshine.

I'm not sure yet what exactly you have to juice to make that happen.

However, I will say this: the little one eats salad, and the big one does the laundry.

Yep. Everything.

1 comment:

  1. "their family shits sunshine" Ha ha Haaa!!!! Hilarious!!!!

    Fantastic picture! Happy for ya!!

    ReplyDelete