background

Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 27: Over It

A lot of the days of fasting are full of intense spiritual revelations and inspirational personal development. Today is not one of those days. I'm sort of over it.

I haven't felt that great in the past two days. I think I'm trying to get the funk that is going around, and while I'm not sick really, I just sort of want to lay around in my pajamas. E and his little sister were both coughing all day yesterday, and both of my parents have some kind of junk, so the odds were against me dodging this particular bullet.

Plus, I'm kind of sick of juicing. It's not the juice itself that I'm over. It's the process of juicing and the cleaning of the juicer. There are a lot of pieces to clean, and pardon the whining, but I don't wanna!

So lately I've been avoiding juicing by drinking more bottled juices (which defeats the purpose) and adding in a Shakeology protein drink made with water. It's supposed to have all of the nutrition of a ton of fruits and veggies plus all of the vitamins and minerals. I need to get back to juicing as my primary source of nutrition as bottled juices just aren't that good for you (even if they are 100% juice).

But UGGGGGHHHHHHHH.

Plus, The Champ is revisiting his 10 day fast since he had to jump ship early on in the game. He's on day 3 and currently fighting hunger, fatigue, crankiness, and general unpleasantness. At this moment he is trying to find things to do around the house to distract him from the aforementioned misery, which means I guess our laundry and dishes are getting done with a sort of crazed ferocity???

This weekend should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment