background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Counting Calories Sucks...IT SUCKS.

I do not like it. It makes me cranky. It also makes me hate any woman who is able to eat carbs and still have thighs that do not touch. That is unnatural. Unnatural and wrong.

Ultimately I want to just know that if I eat healthy stuff and work out then that's all I can do. I'm doing that. I won't food journal forever. But I'm so right there with my eating and fitness. I sort of have a grip, but could lose it if the wind blows the wrong way...or I sneeze.

So here it goes.

Breakfast: Shakeology Chocolate shake, made with 1/2 almond milk, 1/2 water, and 1tbsp of sugar free pudding mix. (220)

Lunch: Spinach tortilla turkey wrap with part skim mozzarella cheese, broccoli, and mushrooms, Greek Goddess dip, fresh pineapple and strawberries. (550)

(Greek Goddess dip is my combo of ff plain Greek yogurt, fresh dill, cilantro, basil, and mayonnaise. Roughly 30 calories per tablespoon)

Snack: medium banana (90)

Dinner: whole wheat angel hair pasta with steamed veggies and Parmesan cheese (350)

Total: 1210
Couldn't fit my run into today. I actually miss it. Probably won't get one in until Friday. Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. I need you to keep posting. I have to start over every dang day bc I get bored.

    ReplyDelete