background

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Dunno, mkay?

I have no idea how many calories I ate today, mainly because my lunch didn't come with nutrition facts or measurements or any kind of helpful information at all. It WAS healthy though. You know, because I'm a bad ass.

Breakfast: Shakeology Chocolate Shake (yes, again.) With water, ice, and peanut butter (250)

Lunch: Whole Foods environmentally responsible container FULL of broccoli, sweet potatoes, couscous, and some kind of chicken. (I'm going to go with 350. I have no idea if this is even remotely close. Ask me if I care.)

Snack: Clif Bar (240)

Dinner: Spinach tortilla wrap with turkey, mozzarella cheese, and tomato, with a side of pineapple and strawberries. (500)

(I promise I intend to mix it up here soon and add some different foods. It's just that my schedule during the early days of the week includes early mornings and late nights and sometimes awkward eating times.)

Total: 1340
No run again today.

Wanna know how I know I've crossed over from "trying to be a runner" to "actual runner"? I saw a girl running down the sidewalk today as I pulled into the office and I was JEALOUS.

I know. It surprised me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment