background

Monday, March 5, 2012

So It's Come to This...

In an effort to get my grip back on the healthy eating wagon, I've decided to journal what I eat for the next few days. I've had several people ask about how I'm eating post fast, and since I apparently can't handle even the tiniest little indulgence without losing my sanity, I figure it will help me stay focused. Fair warning, these posts will likely drive everyone who isn't me completely nuts. I'm sorry that my blog has come to this, but it's necessary.

I have an addictive personality. I dive into things with everything I have in me. Sometimes it works out okay. Other times it results in me saying phrases like, "I liked my second divorce attorney better, because he wore a kicky bow tie."

Anyway...

Breakfast:
Shakeology made with 1/2 c. almond milk, 1/2 c. water, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter and ice. (320)

Lunch:
Steamed broccoli and mushrooms with small bay scallops, roasted Parmesan sweet potatoes, and fresh pineapple. (375)


Snack:
Oatmeal Raisin Clif Bar (yum!) (240)

Dinner:
Shakeology Chocolate shake with peanut butter (320)
Plus 3 pieces of turkey bacon because the Champ was cooking some for his lunch. :) (75)

Total daily calories 1330
Exercise: Ran 3 miles (-320 calories)

Two Things:
1. I don't normally do Shakeology twice in one day. I just didn't want to fix anything after a late night at work.
2. Is it just me or did those calories add up QUICKLY??? No wonder I was so chunky.


No comments:

Post a Comment