background

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ugh

It's only the second day of the new year and already I want to skip my work out and sit around eating Evan's "chocolate triangles." (Hershey's kisses.) Ugh. Just ugh!

I think the phrase "trying to lose weight" is a crock. You either are or you aren't. There's no trying. You're either making the choices you need to make to be healthy and see results, or you aren't. I'm the only person who can make me fat, and by God, I'm the only person who can make me not fat.

So as much as I want to skip my workout and sit around eating chocolate triangles, I'm lacing up my tennis shoes and heading to "extreme cardio" with the drill sergeant who thinks lunges to the tempo of a Ke$ha song are a warm up.

Today, I'm losing weight.

And also, chocolate triangles are from Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment